When I started out making this printable, it was only that: a printable. I got carried away though, and quickly turned into my first ever (mini) planner kit! Doesn’t it just look dreamy? 😍
Planner kit contains:
- 8 full day boxes (some with writing space)
- 1 full day checklist
- 1 four-day wide image (4 full-day boxes) (can be cut into individual days if desired)
- 7 “today” banners
- 7 “to-do” banners
- 7 checklist ribbons
- 2 “important” half boxes
- 4 half boxes (3 with writing space)
- 4 habit trackers
- 2 water consumption trackers (because i couldn’t decide on just one!)
- weekend banner
- 2 top margin covers (includes days of week)
- 2 bottom margin washi strips
- 2 outer margin washi strips
- 4 four-day-wide washi strips (can be cut down to size)
- 2 round-ish stickers
Remember, these are free for personal, non-commercial use. That means you can’t sell these or use these in any way to make money or anything like that! The fonts used are A Little Sunshine and Always In My Heart, both by Vanessa Bays. I didn’t invent Sailor Moon, and found all images with an image search.
Can’t contain your excitement?! Click here to download the pdf, or just click on the picture below! This printable is sized for the Classic Happy Planner.
If you use this printable, please leave a comment or link back to this page. You can also tag me on Instagram with @organizedpotato. Use #organizedpotato to have your picture featured on the Facebook Page!