When I started out making this printable, it was only that: a printable. I got carried away though, and quickly turned into my first ever (mini) planner kit! Doesn’t it just look dreamy? 😍
Planner kit contains:
- 8 full day boxes (some with writing space)
- 1 full day checklist
- 1 four-day wide image (4 full-day boxes) (can be cut into individual days if desired)
- 7 “today” banners
- 7 “to-do” banners
- 7 checklist ribbons
- 2 “important” half boxes
- 4 half boxes (3 with writing space)
- 4 habit trackers
- 2 water consumption trackers (because i couldn’t decide on just one!)
- weekend banner
- 2 top margin covers (includes days of week)
- 2 bottom margin washi strips
- 2 outer margin washi strips
- 4 four-day-wide washi strips (can be cut down to size)
- 2 round-ish stickers
Remember, these are free for personal, non-commercial use. That means you can’t sell these or use these in any way to make money or anything like that! The fonts used are A Little Sunshine and Always In My Heart, both by Vanessa Bays. I didn’t invent Sailor Moon, and found all images with an image search.
Can’t contain your excitement?! Click here to download the pdf, or just click on the picture below! This printable is sized for the Classic Happy Planner.
If you use my printables, please leave a comment below 👇, link back to this page, or show me on social media! Tag me on Instagram with @organizedpotato and #planwithpotato so I can see! 💖 You can also share your planner with our Facebook group!
As always, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @organizedpotato and follow my blog to keep up with all the latest planner freebies! 💖