This started off as a simple printable, but then I wanted to cover up the days of the week because the color of the font clashed with the printable. Then I thought I might as well add some additional washi strips to cover the margins to complete the look. And voila! Suddenly it turned into a Planner Kit! 💖
This printable contains:
- 7 full day boxes (some with writing space)
- 2 full day box checklists
- 1 three-day wide image (3 full-day boxes) (can be cut into individual days if desired)
- 7 “today” banners
- 7 “to-do” banners
- 7 checklist ribbons
- 1 “important” half boxes
- 3 half boxes
- 4 habit trackers
- 7 daily water consumption trackers
- weekend banner
- top margin covers (includes days of week)
- 2 inner margin washi strips
- 5 washi strips (varying lengths: 4.5″, 5.8″, 6.5″, 7.5″, and 8″. each with varying widths)
- 2 molang and 20 flower stickers
Remember, these are free for personal, non-commercial use. That means you can’t sell these or use these in any way to make money or anything like that! The fonts used are A Little Sunshine and Always In My Heart, both by Vanessa Bays. I didn’t invent Rilakkuma, Hello Kitty, or Molang, and found all images with an image search.
Well, what are you waiting for? Click here to download the pdf, or just click on the picture below! This printable is sized for the Classic Happy Planner.
If you use this printable, please leave a comment or link back to this page. You can also tag me on Instagram with @organizedpotato. Use #organizedpotato to have your picture featured on the Facebook Page!