I can’t stop staring at this printable with all the heart eyes!! 😍 This printable is perfection. 💖 I mean, my birthday is this Sunday, what did you expect? 💖 Of course I had to make a pink and gold glittery weekly kit for the occasion! 💖💖
I made a no-white-space-planning style kit for this week because it’s the first week of October, and I don’t particularly care for the color scheme for October in my planner. It’s black and orange and green for the whole month! 😭 So I just covered it with pink and gold and glittery things 😍💖
Anyways, this printable contains:
- 10 full day boxes
- 5 full day boxes with space for writing
- 3 half boxes (with space for writing)
- 7 checklist task ribbons
- 7 “to-do” banners
- 7 “today” banners
- 7 hydrate trackers
- 7 small square-ish ribbons
- 4 habit trackers
- 1 weekend banner
- 2 top margin strips (covers days of the week)
- 2 inner margin washi strips
- 2 outer margin washi strips
- 2 bottom margin washi strips
- 1 misc washi strip
- 1 “Treat Yoself” sticker
As always, this printable is free for personal, non-commercial use. That means you can’t sell these or use these in any way to make money or anything like that! I found all of the images on Pinterest!
Click the pic below to download the printable!
Speaking of my birthday…
- Each day will be sponsored by a different shop!
- On the last day of the week, will be a giveaway from me!
- You can get 3 extra entries for the final giveaway (from me) if you post a pic wishing me happy birthday using #happybirthdayorganizedpotato !
- If you post it ON my birthday, it’s worth 5 extra entries!
- By the way, my birthday is this Sunday! aka October 1st. 🎂
I dunno about you guys, but I am super excited for October to arrive! I’m counting down the hours until it’s celebrating time!!! 🎉🎉
Not sure how printables work? Once you get the hang of it, it’s easy peasy! Think of printables as DIY stickers! I recommend printing my printables on Avery 8.5″ x 11″ Shipping Labels. You can cut them out with a craft cutter machine (like a Silhouette or Cricut), with a paper trimmer, or with scissors! Don’t have sticker paper? Not a problem! Print it out on regular 8.5″ 11″ printer paper (sometimes called copy paper), and use a glue stick to stick it in your planner. The products linked are the ones that I personally use!
If you use this printable, please please share it on Pinterest! You can also tag me on Instagram with @organizedpotato. If you reeeaallly love this printable, consider buying me a cup of coffee to say thanks! ☕
Join us in our Facebook group, and follow my blog to be the first to know about the latest free printables! That’s all for now, my sweet planner potatoes! 💖
This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing through these products is of no cost to you, but helps me so that I can continue to share freebies every week with you! For my full disclosure, click here.