1. How do I use your printables in my planner?
Print them, cut them out, and stick them in your planner! You can use a glue stick, or be fancy and print them on sticker paper!
2. I have a __________ planner, will your printables fit my planner?
While my printables were designed specifically for the Classic Happy Planner, you can use them in any planner! All you need is a little creativity! You can scale the pdf down or trim the images; if they’re too small you could fill empty space with washi tape (be creative!!) 😊
3. I have a Classic Happy Planner and one of the elements in your printable was too big/small.
Please let me know! It’s probably a measuring error on my part! (Whoops…)
4. What does “free for personal use” mean?
You may print out and use as many copies as your heart desires, share then with your friends and family, but you can’t sell them or use them somehow for financial gain.
5. Do you take requests?
6. I saw your “donate” button. What will the money go towards if I donate to you?
Mostly planner stuff and stuff to help run this blog and make printables. And coffee. Lots, and lots of coffee. O_____O ☕💕
Still have questions? Ask me! I’d love to answer them! 💖